Inspired by William Morris’s iconic Willow Bough print, our leafy, dense foliage version complements the floral abundance of our English Garden design. Its classic blue and white palette and organic vining forms exude a soothing freshness.
Each curtain is printed on preshrunk, superior grade, soft cotton voile and is exquisitely finished.
- Printed on cotton voile – a soft, light, gossamer cotton weave, with wonderful light filtering properties
- Enjoy privacy without having to sacrifice a well lit kitchen
- Use this complementary print to mix and match with the English Gardens Collection
- Curtain length includes a 3-inch rod pocket for easy hanging
- Hand printed using intricately carved wooden blocks
Each piece is handcrafted using intricately hand carved wooden blocks and is an original work of art distinguished by the work of the artisan, the particular lot of dye, and even varying weather conditions. Tonal variations are inherent to the block printing process and enhance the individuality, character and uniqueness of each creation.