Fan-shaped ivory seashells cling onto ivory kelp and seaweed vines patterned across a deep navy/indigo blue ground.
- Every effort is made to print our swatches to be as close a representation of the final product as possible. However, please be aware, exact matches are not possible to guarantee due to the nature of this craft form. If you are very particular about the colors, then it's best to buy the actual product.
- Use this complementary print to mix and match with the Pacific Blue collection
- All swatches are at least 10 inches square in size.
- Swatches are offered at highly discounted prices. All sales are final - no returns or exchanges
- We offer free shipping for orders below $10. So you can buy up to 3 swatches with free shipping.
Types of Fabric:
- Voile: Please select Voile for Curtain Panels
Inspiration for Pacific Blue:
Ivory crested waves rush to meet the shore
where majestic redwoods grow and seagulls soar
Spring time whales breach as if to touch the skies ...
[ read more ]
speckled with kites soaring to reach new highs
Sand dunes shift to nature’s song
as the Pacific undulates eternally along
Cold waters kiss lands end to cast hypnotic spells
gifting peace and tranquility with her indigo swells
[ less ]
Free shipping over $300, Half off below.
In stock items are shipped within 2-3 days of order placement.
We will keep you informed regarding your pre-ordered
items. Our effort is to get them to you in 6-12 weeks.
Your card will only be charged after your order ships and
you can cancel anytime. There is no risk.
We will gladly accept returns sent within 30 days from
the date of delivery.
We are thrilled to offer you free shipping on your
first exchange (we weren’t able to do this in the
Machine wash separately in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not use bleach or a detergent with bleach additives. Tumble Dry warm. Iron using cotton settings.
Each piece is handcrafted using intricately hand carved wooden blocks and is an original work of art distinguished by the work of the artisan, the particular lot of dye, and even varying weather conditions. Tonal variations are inherent to the block printing process and enhance the individuality, character and uniqueness of each creation.