Our English Garden collection features cottage pinks, foxgloves, primroses, and bluebells, offering a delightful distillation of their floral abundance in a classic, much-beloved blue and white palette.
- Every effort is made to print our swatches to be as close a representation of the final product as possible. However, please be aware, exact matches are not possible to guarantee due to the nature of this craft form. If you are very particular about the colors, then it's best to buy the actual product.
- All swatches are at least 10 inches square in size.
- Swatches are offered at highly discounted prices. All sales are final - no returns or exchanges
- We offer free shipping for orders below $10. So you can buy up to 3 swatches with free shipping.
Types of Fabric:
- Voile: Please select Voile for Curtain Panels
Inspiration for English Gardens
English Gardens—wild, romantic, and utterly charming. Magical spaces of artful chaos splattered with a riot of hues and textures. Created by endless waves of blooming ...
[ read more ]
perennials, antique roses, aromatic herbs, old walls, and rustic arbors cloaked with vines. Abuzz with butterflies and hummingbirds and replete with benches, stepping-stones, birdbaths, and picket fences.
Our English Garden collection draws inspiration from a couple of William Morris' iconic textile prints. According to Morris, the ideal pattern should have "unmistakable suggestions of gardens and fields." Well, we wholeheartedly agree and offer you English Gardens, a collection that distills the carefree extravagance of these beloved gardens in two patterned, original block prints in the ever-elegant and always-in-style palette of classic china blue and white. [ less ]
Free shipping over $300, Half off below.
In stock items are shipped within 2-3 days of order placement.
We will keep you informed regarding your pre-ordered
items. Our effort is to get them to you in 6-12 weeks.
Your card will only be charged after your order ships and
you can cancel anytime. There is no risk.
We will gladly accept returns sent within 30 days from
the date of delivery.
We are thrilled to offer you free shipping on your
first exchange (we weren’t able to do this in the
Machine wash separately in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not use bleach or a detergent with bleach additives. Tumble Dry warm. Iron using cotton settings.
Each piece is handcrafted using intricately hand carved wooden blocks and is an original work of art distinguished by the work of the artisan, the particular lot of dye, and even varying weather conditions. Tonal variations are inherent to the block printing process and enhance the individuality, character and uniqueness of each creation.