Moonrise Shells is rich with symbols of the sea and sky, and has the vibe of vintage island design--think Hawaii in the 1960's. Strands of round, rising moons are connected with pearl, shell and celestial details. These cloud white and misty beach blue designs are detailed across a midnight blue field, and evocatively framed with a hand drawn border inspired by clouds rolling across the sky.
Types of Fabric:
- Every effort is made to print our swatches to be as close a representation of the final product as possible. However, please be aware, exact matches are not possible to guarantee due to the nature of this craft form. If you are very particular about the colors, then it's best to buy the actual product.
- All swatches are at least 10 inches square in size.
- Swatches are offered at highly discounted prices. All sales are final - no returns or exchanges
- We offer free shipping for orders below $10. So you can buy up to 3 swatches with free shipping.
- Voile: Please select Voile for Curtain Panels
Each piece is handcrafted using intricately hand carved wooden blocks and is an original work of art distinguished by the work of the artisan, the particular lot of dye, and even varying weather conditions. Tonal variations are inherent to the block printing process and enhance the individuality, character and uniqueness of each creation.