Fisherman’s Net is an aquatic, graphic representation of the sinuous shapes that nets take as they float in water, creating a modern surf shack feel. The print is designed with lattice-like netting in navy blue and sea glass green, patterned over a cloud white ground.
Infuse your room with these soft, white-on-white trellis patterned curtains with a palpable, intensely soothing effect. Evoking images of an opulent Morocco - a city of emerald lawns, marble fountains and bowers of shocking pink bougainvillea, accessorize them with silk tie backs, and decor items like silver and ... [ read more ]
- Printed on cotton voile – a soft, light, cotton weave - offering wonderful light filtering properties, while providing privacy.
- Color-matched tieback included with all lengths.
- 63 & 84 inch panel length includes 5, 4-inch tabs. These can interchangeably be used as rod pockets by threading the curtain rod through the 3 inch rod pocket. Note: by doing so you lose 4 inches in length (tab length).
- 96 & 108 inch length panels only come with a 3 inch rod pocket, no tab top.
- Hand printed using intricately carved wooden blocks.