A tool to help you create a unique, global Thanksgiving table.
-Linens, Tableware, Centerpieces and Recipes-
1. Detail of Waltz of the Vines table runner. The elegant, warm yellows and blues are gorgeous against a natural wood table, as shown. They will also look great against any neutral tablecloth (think taupes, browns and creams for Thanksgiving).
2. Javanese Rattan Chargers and Placemats, by Ginger Interiors. The rich, organic tone of these handmade rattan and seagrass chargers make even your everyday dishes stand out.
3. Pear and Flower Tray, BHG. (image #11) This eye-catcher can easily be put together with things you can readily find at home and at the market. Use a pretty bowl or tray, fill with red pears, top with fall flowers and berries!
4. Curried Pumpkin Soup from Canarygirl.com. Oh. Yum. I’m sure that if I were making this, I would have eaten my share before I got to the beautiful presentation stage! If you can manage to get there, though, this would make a gorgeous first course.
WIN A THANKSGIVING SURPRISE!
- How would you use a Waltz of the Vines table runner this Thanksgiving?
- What settings and centerpieces would you use to create a unique table?
Make a suggestion in our comments area, and automatically enter our weekly raffle. “Share” on Facebook for another chance to win! Each winner will get a surprise gift in time for Thanksgiving.
The weekly winner is announced every Friday on our main Thanksgiving Series post.