A tool to help you create a unique, global Thanksgiving table.
-Linens, Tableware, Centerpieces and Recipes-
1. Detail of Indian Summer Napkin. A napkin is so much more than something to dab at an errant drip of dinner with. Over a sage or chocolate tablecloth, these napkins become highlights and conversation pieces. Remember, all Saffron Marigold textiles are hand printed, and fair trade.
2. Square Dip and Side Dish Bowls, from the Mud Place. Iron Red glaze has got to be one of my favorites. It is bright and warm, cheery and sturdy. These bowls would be wonderful for relishes and spreads at your festivities.
3. Fall Leaf Hurricane Centerpiece by Stephanie Lynn. What I love most about this centerpiece is its versatility. Spend some time outside to find just the right color leaves for your table. Add peat moss, or a found nest at the bottom of the hurricane to bring in more autumn tones. (I would suggest sliding a small candle plate between the candle and the foliage, just to be on the safe side…)
4. Masala Chai. Your guests will feel warm from head to toe when they taste this creamy, spicy delight. Make it with friends and family and it just may become a new tradition!
WIN A THANKSGIVING SURPRISE!
- How would you use Indian Summer cotton napkins this Thanksgiving?
- What settings and centerpieces would you use to create a unique table?
Make a suggestion in our comments area, and automatically enter our weekly raffle. “Share” on Facebook and comment on Facebook for another two chances to win! Each winner will get a surprise gift in time for Thanksgiving.
The weekly winner is announced every Friday on our main Thanksgiving Series post.