A tool to help you create a unique, global Thanksgiving table.
- Linens, Tableware, Centerpieces and Recipes -
1.Detail of Memories of Shalimar tablecloth: A print with a strong Asian vibe, it is perfect for a global Thanksgiving dinner. With its navy blue, chocolate, green and gold tones, it is at once both elegant and sophisticated, yet muted enough to be the ideal backdrop for your dinnerware and accessories.
2. Sango brown dinnerware set, Overstock.com: This dinnerware set features a deep coup shape decorated with a sponge-like print with a handcrafted spin that results in an earthy rustic look from a potter’s wheel, emphasizing the hand made artisan feel of both. The soft sage green with tones of brown and cream really offset the green gold of the linens.
3. Green bean candle centerpieces: OK, so now how cool is this? Pick up a variety of green vegetables along with all your other Thanksgiving groceries like green beans, asparagus, and artichokes. Place a rubber band around a candle so it’s snug. Then stick your green beans or asparagus spears inside the rubber band. Finish by tying a ribbon around the candle to hide the rubber band. You can also pry open the top of an artichoke and place a candle inside.
4. Caramelized Pears, Myrecipes.com: These in-season pears poached to a perfect golden hue make the perfect dessert accessory to these linens, and they can be made well ahead of time. Chocolate sorbet adds a deep, rich flavor note. Or for a more decadent touch, serve up with vanilla ice cream.
WIN A THANKSGIVING SURPRISE!
- How would you use Memories of Shalimar table linens this Thanksgiving?
- What settings and centerpieces would you use to create a unique table?
Make a suggestion in our comments area, and automatically enter our weekly raffle. Each winner will get a surprise gift in time for Thanksgiving!
The weekly winner is announced every Friday on our main Thanksgiving Series post.