Hand-painted with delicate henna-inspired motifs, these lovely, airy, blue-on-white candles can be used to light up any occasion.
Candle Care Tips:
Each candle is hand-painted in an artisan studio in Bredasdorp, South Africa, a small agricultural town not far from the shore on the Western Cape.
- First burn time - 1 hour for every inch diameter.
- Wicks should always be cut to ¼” prior to lighting.
- Avoid drafts - they cause dripping!
- Please ensure candles are extinguished prior to leaving the room
- Display the candles away from direct sunlight to help the hand-painted pigments stay brighter longer.