A sea weed inspired, aquatic floral motif, rendered in turf green and café au lait brown patterned across a custard yellow ground.
These curtains in warm buttery yellow and soft aqua will bring a touch of classic Cape Cod decor to your rooms. This style draws inspiration from the sea, sailboats and ... [ read more ]
- Printed on cotton voile – a soft, light, gossamer cotton weave, with wonderful light filtering properties Also provides much needed privacy
- Use this complementary print to mix and match with the Waltz of the Vines collection
- Panel length includes 5, 4-inch tabs on top for easy hanging. Comes with a color-matched tieback
- Tab tops can interchangeably be used as rod pockets by threading the curtain rod through the pocket at the top of the curtains. Note: by doing so you lose 4 inches in length (tab length)
- Hand printed using intricately carved wooden blocks