Here at Saffron Marigold we like to do things a little differently – with unique, colorful, global style. And we know you add a unique vibe and personality. Enter the idea of a festive, Moroccan style holiday! Doesn’t that sound fun, adventurous, bold (and tasty)?
Moroccan Casablanca Blues
Casablanca Blues is the perfect table linen for such a Moroccan style holiday. We’ve printed this colorful, exotic ocean themed tablecloth in variegated ocean blue, and patterned it with pale blue and olive quatrefoils. Trimmed in bright cloud white, our Moroccan tablecloth creates a bold, cheerful look that’s sure to turn any holiday dinner into a delightfully zesty affair!
|SALE: 10% off|
1. Casablanca Blues Tablecloth. Our tablecloth pairs beautifully, not only with delicious holiday foods, but with all kinds of exotic Moroccan trappings. Round out your look with lanterns, ceramics, and mirrors set in scrolling frames.
2. Casablanca Dinner Napkins. We have two prints in our Casablanca series. This, the original print, is grounded in white and adds brightness and more bold graphics to your table. It’s a gorgeous complement to Casablanca Blues!
3. Casablanca Blues Dinner Napkins. That said, Casablanca Blues Dinner Napkins are wonderful along with their matching tablecloth! The scale and pattern of the cotton napkins work really well against the larger graphic motifs of the tablecloth. Really, really stylish!
4. Vanilla Glace´ Dinner Napkins. If you want to integrate Moroccan style, but keep the look a little simpler, you’ll love our white on white cotton napkins. You’ll love the elegant ogee pattern, and will find that the little hints of gold are all you need to add sophisticated glam to your Moroccan style holiday table!
Designing around your Moroccan table linens is fun, and simple. Play with the palette and patterns, and find functional and decorative pieces that highlight the precise geometric style that Moroccan art and Islamic art are known for.
1. Blue Tile Terracotta Tagine, World Market. Yes, we love the foods that are cooked in a tagine – we really do, but we can’t even believe that we can cook in a turquoise tagine, and play off of the colors of our Moroccan table!
2. Moroccan Paper Lantern Star, Paper Lantern Store. This paper lantern is particularly fun for the winter holidays. The white, cut paper can almost read as a snowflake! Hang several of these at various heights above the table, to create an unforgettable, dreamy scene.
3. Set of 10 Wooden Arabic Ornaments, Habibi Arabic Shop. Similarly, this set of Arabic design ornaments are reminiscent of stars or snowflakes, and would be wonderful strung into a garland or suspended from a chandelier.