We call Waltz of the Vines our “beachy” print, but like most of our prints, it lends itself beautifully to any decor style. Waltz of the Vines makes a perfect fall tablecloth with its mellow, soft hues. Fill your gathering with warmth, happiness and the colors of the season.
For a classic, elegant look, think soft, gentle and muted. Play with colors that blend with the print: echoing creamy yellow, robin’s egg blue, and coffee brown. Consider the following handprinted pieces for a harmonious medley of colors.
1. Waltz of the Vines Tablecloth. Yellow, brown and green colors create a beautiful vine pattern and spreading this tablecloth will bring instant warmth to your space.
2. Waltz of the Vines Dinner Napkins. If you’re in love with this fall colored print, then consider layering more beach tones with coordinating napkins.
3. Toasted Pear Batik Napkins – Kelp Design, Margot Bianca. Beautiful deep yellow napkins will add to the hand-touched, seaside feel at your table.
4. Memories of Shalimar Dinner Napkins. For an interesting twist, think about using napkins from the Memories of Shalimar collection. The soft meadow green is a lovely complement to the print.
With a little bit of clever accessorizing, you can bring out the best in Waltz of the Vines. Coordinating curtains in the dining room, or even the adjacent space will carry the theme. Pair with simple dinnerware, easy to do centerpieces and a tasty dish, and your celebration will be one to remember.
1.Waltz of the Vines Curtain Panels. Amplify the natural, organic feel of this print with coordinating curtains to bring even more beach inspired color to your room.
2.Montego Dinnerware, Pfaltzgraff. Echoing the azure blue and the sand colors of the print, this dinnerware is elegant and simple. With such pretty dinnerware, it’s almost a shame to cover it up with food, don’t you think?
3.Vintage Wood Chargers, Pottery Barn. We’re keeping it fairly easy when it comes to table decor. Follow the influences of your natural linens, and use other organic materials to top the table. Rustic wooden chargers will complete your look without competing for a look.
Take a little walk outside and bring in elements of nature: pine cones, twigs and branches to complement our warm table linens. Use eco-friendly accessories and recycled items to add to the natural, organic and earth-friendly look. Let’s see how to complement the round tablecloth with napkins that resonate with an organic feel.
1. Waltz of the Vines Tablecloth. Sometimes only a round tablecloth will do and fortunately, we have that within the collection. Available in two sizes you’re bound to find the right size for your table.
2. Simple Linen Napkins, Coyuchi. These eco-friendly napkins are made of organic cotton, and have a lovely relaxed look that is the perfect match for your style of entertaining.
3. Natural Cotton and Linen Napkins, Home Living Ideas. Richly dyed in a deep, soft turquoise, these beauties will pull out the lovely sea greens in our Waltz of the Vines.
4. Sylvia Organic Cotton Napkins, Ichcha. I love the color and design of these abstractly printed linen napkins. Shapes that imitate the movement of sand and water will provide contrast and complement to our beachy tablecloth.
Kitchen curtains are a terrific choice if you are looking to add some kind of window treatment which lets in light without compromising privacy. In keeping with the natural artisan look, we’ve chosen accessories that reflect the natural, handmade quality of the print.
1. Waltz of the Vines Kitchen Curtains. Use coordinating kitchen curtains to complement your table linens. Kitchen curtains are extremely versatile, providing just a bit of color and style and providing privacy.
2. Handmade Dinnerware, Leslie Freeman Designs. The handmade crackle dinnerware has a rough hewn texture and quality to it, reminiscent of driftwood floating on the beach against the sky above.
3. Fresh Designer Mix, The Magnolia Company. Use this gorgeous mix of fresh magnolia branches, blueberry cedar, and Carolina Sapphire to create a stunning, fragrant, and simple centerpiece at your holiday table.
Unleash your wild side. Enhance the soft colors of our table linens with accessories that resonate with deeper, richer shades. A bohemian table is a good excuse to use almost any napkin from our collection, because in this decor style, colors and textures mingle happily together.
1. Waltz of the Vines Table Runner. Sometimes all it takes is a colorful table runner down the middle of the table to create the perfect mood. What a backdrop for the feast to follow…..
2. Ocean Breezes Dinner Napkins. Bohemian style allows you to mix and match to your heart’s content! Sand and sky colors in Moroccan design will create a global layer at your Bohemian table.
3. For the Love of Chocolate Dinner Napkins. The luscious rich chocolate color of these napkins is just a deeper version of the brown found in the runner.
4. Pacific Blue Dinner Napkins. Use our soft indigo shell patterned napkins to draw out the nautical theme, and to build a look of natural authenticity at your table.
Just as with the napkins, keep the accessories bright and colorful. Emphasize a relaxed atmosphere with pillows and cushions, add bunches of wildflowers in vases, and dish up some hearty fare.
1. Waltz of the Vines (c) Euro Shams. Bohemian implies casual – so be sure to scatter a few euro shams or throw pillows around for your guests. The complementary print is just perfect for this.
2. Spector Blue Dinnerware, Bed, Bath & Beyond. Glazed in turquoise and warm caramel, this unique tableware will take you through years of entertaining and seasons of family dinners.
3. Live Olive and Eucalyptus Wreath. This lush, unique piece would be perfect at the front door, or centered on the table, intermingled with candles and autumn leaves.