Holidays are all about tradition – Grandma’s pie, Auntie’s sweet-potatoes, the good china – and we certainly love those holiday classics! We also love bursts of color, eclectic style, and unique, personal decor! Enter Orange Blossom, our burst of bright florals in a Mediterranean pattern. This handprinted, floral, orange and yellow tablecloth is sure to become a holiday tradition for years to come!
For this holiday look, we’ve styled our floral orange tablecloth with a bit of a bohemian vibe. We’re layering on warm floral handprinted napkins in a variety of patterns. Choose a favorite, or include a selection from which guests can choose their own favorite!
|SALE: 10% off|
1. Orange Blossom Orange and Yellow Tablecloth. Of course, our warm, citrus-y, floral tablecloth is the foundation of this look, and it creates quite an inviting scene. A bright yellow border, hints of plum and a creamy white ground mean that this cotton tablecloth can mix and match with quite a few autumnal accents and bits of fall decor.
2. Indian Summer Dinner Napkins. Lovely, handprinted cotton napkins are dyed a rich yellow ochre and designed with delicate fall flowers. These are a pretty pick for layering with our brighter yellow and orange tablecloth.
3. Orange Blossom Dinner Napkin. Yes, Orange Blossom has it’s very own complementary napkin. This piece is slightly more subtle in its look that the tablecloth itself, but adds a nice bright border and contrasting “white space” with the creamy interior of the napkin.
4. Tropical Garden Dinner Napkins. Tropical Garden dinner napkins add a lovely twist with the diminutive, regular pattern of bold red flowers lined up in delicate rows. The scale and pattern of this napkin make it a nice contrast with the riotousness of Orange Blossom.
A few bohemian accessories complete the scene. We suggest a bold, natural centerpiece and accents that reflect both the Persian influences of our tablecloth and the organic lines of the floral print.
1. Live Cornucopia Arrangement, Pottery Barn. This arrangement ties in all the colors and bounty of Orange Blossom, and adds to the classic-eclectic vibe that defines bohemia. I would station this hefty piece on a side table, and incorporate a few small, fresh oranges for fragrance and color.
2. Moroccan Lanterns, The Shabby Shak. Add to the lively energy of our bohemian tablecloth with a handmade, original wall sconce. Choose citrus scented tea lights to layer on ambiance!
3. Glenna Dinnerware, Anthropologie. Gorgeously white against our riot of color, these rough-hewn earthenware place settings are just the right amount of fresh and fun.