If you haven’t spent a holiday at the beach, then I’m sure you’ve daydreamed about it. (Especially if you live in an area where winter holidays are accompanied by blustery wind and snow!) Imagine the family, gathered around a gorgeous, coastal, blue and white holiday table, enjoying all the traditional fare – but with sun and sand in the background! (sigh…. 🙂 )
Coastal Currents for Beach Lovers
Coastal Currents is a wonderful medley of contemporary style and exotic inspiration. Think of 1950’s Hawaii translated to a slightly more muted and modern look for today’s home. (And beach home!) Add a collection of our handmade, handprinted 100% cotton napkins to the table for a nuanced and unique blue and white holiday table!
|SALE: 50% off|
|SALE: 10% off|
|SALE: 10% off|
1. Coastal Currents Royal Blue Tablecloth. The tablecloth print itself is done in wonderful cerulean and sky blues, with a misty sea green in the background. This palette can go with subtle and silvery accents, playing off of the muted blue-green, or it can sizzle with bright red, blue, yellow and green holiday ornamentation!
2. Fishermans Net Dinner Napkin. This is our easy and elegant complement to the Coastal Currents tablecloth. Fishermans Net is done a simple, graphic style which emulates a net moving gently in sparkling waters.
3. Pacific Blue Dinner Napkins. If you really want to bring your coastal look home, choose our rich blue dinner napkins etched with wonderful creamy white shells. Perfect for your blue and white holiday table, or for any table, year ’round!
4. Starry Nights Dinner Napkins. Introduce a dark, star-studded, indigo blue to your coastal holiday table. You’ll love the bold, organic contrast, and you’ll really fall for the stars!
Beach-themed accessories complete the scene. We’ve gone with a natural and organic look, replete with seashells, fresh florals and hand woven fibers. Add in silver ball ornaments and twinkling blue tapers, and you’ve got a holiday table everyone will love!
1. Sea Urchin Taper Candle Holder, Ballard Designs. Hand cast in resin and metal, these intricate taper holders are interesting, functional, and sturdy, too!
2. Live Ocean Breeze Wreath, Pottery Barn. Lavender, Austrailian Daisy, and seagrasses build a wonderful, live wreath which will layer your space with a light fragrance, and will dry beautifully.
3. Rattan Carafe, Jenni Kayne. A midcentury throwback, this contemporary carafe is organic and modern all at once. Fill with lemon infused water for eye-catching refreshment at your big feast!