A tool to help you create a unique, global Thanksgiving table.
-Linens, Tableware, Centerpieces and Recipes-
1. Detail of Navajo Rhythms Runner. The bright blue and red southwestern-inspired pattern on this runner invites a whole new look at the Thanksgiving table. How fun to infuse your traditional holiday with the flavors and colors of Arizona and New Mexico!
2. Round Rattan Chargers from Pottery Barn. Along side your Navajo Rhythms runner, these dark, natural rattan placemats add a new element of interest to your tableware.
3. Tabletop Chimineas. I can imagine a circular cluster of these tiny chimineas, each with a cheery flame facing out to warm your guests. Another option would be to line them up down the center of the table, alternating the solid side of one with the open side of another. These add warmth and interest to your festivites.
4. Southwestern Cornbread and Chorizo Stuffing. What a gorgeous, colorful dish! No more bland stuffing served here… With butternut squash, cilantro and homemade cornbread, you may find yourself craving this one all year long!
WIN A THANKSGIVING SURPRISE!
- How would you use Navajo Rhythms table linens this Thanksgiving?
- What settings and centerpieces would you use to create a unique table?
Make a suggestion in our comments area, and automatically enter our weekly raffle. Each winner will get a surprise gift in time for Thanksgiving!
The weekly winner is announced every Friday on our main Thanksgiving Series post.