A tool to help you create a unique, global Thanksgiving table.
-Linens, Tableware, Centerpieces and Recipes-
1. Detail of our Spice Route rustic red tablecloth. This piece has a rich variety of tones, from burgundy to ocher, brighter reds and robin’s egg blues. There’s lots of room to play with this!
2. Blue Crackle Dinner Plates, by Leslie Freeman Designs, Etsy. Any turquoise tableware like these lovely slab rolled plates will highlight the jewel tones in the Spice Route print. They create a great contrast to the rich reds in the primary part of the tablecloth design.
3. Fall Centerpiece, by Linette Gerlach, Blisstree. These wonderful, simple and natural elements are a perfect tribute to the harvest we are celebrating. Use the tutorial at Blisstree if you’d like to add these to your table.
4. Moroccan Pomegranate-Glazed Carrots, Epicurious. This colorful dish uses traditional fall items (carrots, pomegranates, cinnamon) in a unique way. Why not add a surprising bit of flavor and color to your Thanksgiving feast?
WIN A THANKSGIVING SURPRISE!
- How would you use a Spice Route tablecloth this Thanksgiving?
- What settings and centerpieces would you use to create a unique table?
Make a suggestion in the comments area below, and automatically enter our weekly raffle. “Share” on Facebook for another chance to win! Each winner will get a surprise gift in time for Thanksgiving.
The weekly winner is announced every Friday on our main Thanksgiving Series post.