Each Saffron Marigold linen is not just exquisite on its own, but the prints mix and match beautifully with each other. Teresa’s pictures below show us how.
Teresa from New York, NY:
Dear Archana, This order is in addition to the replacement “Memories of Shalimar” tablecloth (120X70) which you’d hoped to get out today (thanks so much for the great service and the replacement tablecloth).
I’ve attached some photos from just after my husband’s 55th birthday party. It was a very casual party and the tablecloths made it beautiful. Thanks again for getting them to me in time with late notice, and for holding my hand through the whole order process! Sincerely, Teresa
The deep fuchsia pink of India Rose, the soft green of Memories of Shalimar, the exotic colors of Spice Route, the vibrant florals of Tropical Garden….all the tablecloths mingle and meld harmoniously, like one melodious block printed symphony!
I love Teresa’s fearless approach. Not only did she create a gorgeous festive setting, she now has unique hand printed linens to pass on down to future generations.
Teresa, the party could only have been a smashing success! The room looks lovely.
Do leave us your comments below.
- Sensual, stylized blue and chocolate motifs outlined in gold
- Blue, chocolate, gold and green – Memories of Shalimar
- Saffron Marigold’s Holiday tablecloths
- Vibrant Coordinating Pillows for Spice Route
- Announcing a “giveaway” – a fabulous chance for you to win some lovely Saffron Marigold linens of your choice!