Monday Mix – 10 Wonderous Wallpapers
If you are a design lover like me, then checking out wallpaper can become a dangerous addiction! From mosaics to watercolors to whimsical drawings, modern wallpaper encompasses a huge range of styles. If you have time, I encourage you to click through to the vendors’ websites (just click on the images). You’ll find lots more where these beauties came from! Enjoy, and get inspired!
from the Byzantium Collection - F. Schumacher & Co.
Pigeon Boheme - The Wallpaper Collective
Haze in Mimosa - Aphrochic Shop
Marrakesh Temporary Wallpaper in Merlot - Design Public
wallpaper by Crown - The Pink Chandelier
Flamingo Chiroscuro - Wallpaper Collective
Andrew Martin Oxford Wallpaper in Charcoal - Håm
Bindweed - Walnut Wallpaper
Dynasty in Slate - Walnut Wallpaper
Taylor and Wood "Frames" Wallpaper - 2Modern
Which is your favorite? Let us know in the comments – I’m curious!
- Wallpapers series: India Rose collection
- Playing mix-n-match with your Moonlit Taj collection
- Inspired Indian Design: Traditional Patterns, Modern Home
- Saffron Marigold’s Monday Mix – “Starry Nights” Blue Batik Print
- Saffron Marigold’s Monday Mix: Kilim Noir’s dramatic colors!