How many of you have neutral bedrooms? I do. There is certainly something soothing and easy about this palette. There’s also something safe (as in, “I’m not sure what else to do here…”). Today, we’ll explore some simple ways to add a little color to our serene spaces – brightening, but not overwhelming them. These colorful focal points work wonderfully in white rooms, because they can be easily switched out to create a completely different mood. It’s simple, inexpensive and quick. Sounds good to me!
1. Add bright throw pillows or Euro shams
2. Of course, add flowers…
3. Warm your toes with a cheery rug
4. Paint one piece of furniture in an unexpected color
5. Hang bold artwork
6. Brighten a wall with an accent color
7. Hang a bright, sheer curtain
Do you have any inclination to use a bit of color in a neutral space? Let me know your design ideas!